School Family Fee: $1,780 (inc. of insurance levy)
Invoices will be sent out at the beginning of each term. The School Family Fee is payable in three installments over the first three terms of the school year. This billing process aims to remove expenses from Term 4 where people have other priorities, including Christmas.
The student levy encompasses the following items and varies dependent upon the learning activities, needs, and resources for the specific level your child is enrolled in.
- Student stationery and books
- Curriculum Levy – purchase of resources for Religious Education materials, Physical Education equipment, Science equipment, Art materials, Computer Software and other small classroom items required for use in the nine Key Learning Areas.
- Sacramental Levy
- Classroom sundries
- Mathletics Levy
- Numeracy Levy
- Performing Arts Program
- Literacy Levy – Purchase of class-based reading/reference resources
- Excursion Levy – cover the cost of excursion fees and transport
- E-Learning Levy – this levy, combined with grants received and contributions from the Fundraising Group, goes towards the purchase, maintenance, and replacement of computer hardware
Student Levy Prep – Grade 6: $485 (to be paid by Friday 24th February 2018)
Camp Levy Grade 6: $675
Grade 4 & 5: $285
Payments can be made via cash, cheque or credit card (Mastercard or Visa) to the school office or electronic funds transfer (EFT) to:
Name of Account: St Ambrose Parish School General Account
BSB: 083 347
Account: 82 674 8672
Please record the student’s name in the description for our records.