School Family Fee: $1,970 (an annual fee per family)
Student Levy: $505
The student levy encompasses the following items and varies dependent upon the learning activities, needs, and resources for the specific level your child is enrolled in.
- Student stationery and books
- Curriculum Levy – purchase of resources for Religious Education materials, Physical Education equipment, Science equipment, Art materials, Computer Software and other small classroom items required for use in the nine Key Learning Areas.
- Sacramental Levy
- Classroom sundries
- Mathletics Levy
- Numeracy Levy
- Performing Arts Program
- Literacy Levy – Purchase of class-based reading/reference resources
- Excursion Levy – cover the cost of excursion fees and transport
- E-Learning Levy – this levy, combined with grants received and contributions from the Fundraising Group, goes towards the purchase, maintenance, and replacement of computer hardware
Camp Levy Grade 6: $375
Grade 4: $350
Our preferred method of payment is via direct debit, however other options are also available eg. cash, cheque, credit card or EFT to:
Name of Account: St Ambrose Parish School General Account
BSB: 083 347
Account: 82 674 8672
Please record the student’s name in the description for our records.